extrême mmo Index du Forum
extrême mmo Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ideas for ScummVM file identification website

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    extrême mmo Index du Forum -> Discutions Général -> Discutions Général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin
Point(s): 30
Moyenne de points: 1,15

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 12:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ideas for ScummVM file identification website Répondre en citant

Hi,

I understand why ScummVM does not do complete checksum matching and why they do not use conditional applications like clrmamepro for cataloging files, but after going through all of my old floppy disks all the files needed to get a good track record. 
I would like to set up a website where you could upload a .md5 file with the checksums of a game you would like to check. It would be possible to identify the game and let it be known that it is possible that the game is corrupt. It would also divide the files into 2 columns. Files needed for ScummVM and files you can safely delete. 
Since the site will only reveal the contents of its database and you will not be able to use it.  
Is this something the ScummVM developers would approve of? I would not want to go forward with the project if it would be frowned upon.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://bit.ly/2HWy4IY
Promotional video production studio 

Thank you.

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 12:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Discutions Général
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange